Norweld Aluminium Ute Trays & Aluminium Ute Canopies
Welcome to Norweld Aluminium’s Ute Tray and Ute Canopy division. Our large project fabrication division has been offering the same elevated level of service and quality workmanship to Australia for decades.
We design and build heavy duty aluminium trays and canopies for some of Australia’s harshest conditions, as well as a range of accessories to suit your vehicle, and they all come with the well-known NORWELD pledge of :
UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE FOR LIFE AGAINST FAULTY WORKMANSHIP
Based in North Queensland our Ogden St workshop is responsible for:
- Over the counter sales for aluminium products and extrusions and offcuts
- Propeller repairs and sales
- Small repairs and alterations to all aluminium items such as boats, tanks, toolboxes and castings.
- Supply/install of under tray toolboxes and water tanks to existing trays
- General fabrications of toolboxes, tanks, frames and marine based products.
Just around the corner from Ogden St is our main workshop on Hartley St, which is the main site for
- Heavy Duty Aluminium Ute Trays and Accessories
- Aluminium Canopies and fit outs
- Project and larger fabrications including Grandstands, Aluminium Gangways, Seating and Balustrading and Screens.
We have chosen to establish three separate divisions to allow us to provide a better overall experience for our customers from the moment of your initial contact with us to the scheduled time of delivery of your pride and joy. We also aim to provide a safer work environment for our staff, customer builds and stakeholders.
With a dedicated team of tradesmen and fitters, we hope to provide a high quality level of work to all of our existing and future customers.
If you are unsure which site to visit, just head to 139-143 Hartley St where we will answer your enquiry or procure your order. Alternatively, you may phone reception on (07) 4035 4722 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Norweld Vision:
Continue to develop a community focused company, that supports growth, lifestyle and opportunity.
The Norweld Mission:
- To provide exceptional service, solving all aluminium problems promptly
- To provide the best aluminium education to all young talent through apprenticeships
- Established 1971 continuing a proud community involvement
- Continue to do the unique projects that no one can do
- Creating opportunities for employees to work in the best aluminium workshop in Australia