Whether you are a tradesman during the week or looking for adventure on the weekends, we have the ability to design and build an aluminium canopy to suit your needs and budget.
Complete builds with one of our heavy duty aluminium ute trays are our speciality.
Our heavy duty aluminium canopies have a number of notable design features and benefits which sets our canopies apart from other canopies on the market.
- Full 50 x 3 box section internal frame work
- Full floor with box section frame work underneath
- All welded construction- no leaky rivets
- Double gutter arrangement to prevent water ingress
- Pinch weld rubber on door not canopy openings
- Fabricated and integrated stiffeners on all doors with strut brackets incorporated into this
- High load carrying capacity on the roof ready for tents, roof racks or roof topper tinnies
- High quality recess T compression latches for ultimate sealing ability
- Heavy duty cast aluminium hinges with stainless pins and nylon bushes
- Dust and water proof
- 8 standard packages to suit Norweld trays or tray bases
We have been designing and building canopies for many of the 43 years we have been in business and we are always looking at new ideas and designs to better cater to the needs of the four wheel driving enthusiast.
From a basic sealed canopy to lock up valuables during the week to a purpose built touring package for the ultimate in storage and organisation to a once in a lifetime home away from home with many features packed into a well thought out and designed canopy – anything is possible.
Some of our standard inclusions and options available are:
- Single or dual spare tyre holders
- Jerry can holder- 4mm aluminium cnc profile cut and tig welded
- Rear door option on some packages
- Maxtrax holder – 4mm aluminium cnc profile cut and tig welded
- Dog/fuel pod option with additional interchangeable doors available
- Wind off jacks- include upgraded framework, sockets for jacks and doors flushed in
- 2 pack colour coded to vehicle finish
- Bolt on Boat/Roof top tent bars
- Bolt on tradie roof racks
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our customers with a planned and thorough build from inception through to completion.
We have experience with a large number of standard options and pricing is listed on our quote generator.
If there is something not listed that you want integrated into your build then simply call 1300 366697 or email email@example.com .
Our canopies have been tested from Cape York to the Kimberley’s by recreational users and government departments. Continuous improvement means we gladly stand by the design and strength of our canopies and offer a lifetime warranty on the design and workmanship.